Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

no "Holiday" option on the phone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dollface
Admin
dollface

Female
Number of posts : 161
Location : 17th centuary England, looking through the eyes of a young woman named Isabella
Humor : sarcastic / dry
Registration date : 2008-09-21

no "Holiday" option on the phone Empty
PostSubject: no "Holiday" option on the phone   no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:52 am

after my distress at losing all my downloads in the recent virus fiasco my darling hubby has outdone himself and bought me copies of "bon voyage" "apartment life" and "freetime" to cheer me up :D

i've installed them but i have a prob with Bon Voyage - i have no "holiday" option on the phone :S i have linked a holiday destination to the hood and can go there from neighbourhood screen but once i go back to a family i dont have any options on either phone or computer to go on holiday - am i doing something wrong or do i have a bug? i've tried all three maxis wallphones as well as the table top ones and a few custom ones but all the same :S

any advice guys?
Back to top Go down
http://wowlostsouls.freeforums.org
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

no "Holiday" option on the phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: no "Holiday" option on the phone   no "Holiday" option on the phone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:42 pm

I would grab someone from MATY to ask. Sounds like a bug in there. I know they have a 'fix' for the phones, but not sure if it's just the ringers, or what?

hope that helps, a bit at least!
Back to top Go down

no "Holiday" option on the phone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woohoo Sims 2 :: Welcome To WooHoo Sims 2 :: Sims 2 Stuff :: Questions and Answer Area-
Jump to: