Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiath-x-x-x-

Female
Number of posts : 1
Humor : Finds most fings funny lol ^^
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help Empty
PostSubject: Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help   Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:10 pm

If any one has had the InTeenimater or some thing similar im shure im not the only one anoyed that there isnt one for AL so......... if any one knows a hack to get sim teens pregerz that is compatable with apartment life PLZ Post it here!!!!!!!!!
It realy sucks with out it!!!!!!!!!!

Help me please.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Admin
Mystique

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help   Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:40 pm

From TwoJeffs comes this hack, http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php/topic,2496.0.html

I found you a link for a hack! You'll find it here http://compsimgames.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=compsimgames&cdn=gadgets&tm=19&f=00&su=p284.9.336.ip_p504.1.336.ip_&tt=3&bt=0&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D108011 It says it will be compatible with AL--read through that stuff for your info, okay?

Also, if you want, you could check out Squinge's stuff
Back to top Go down
https://woohoosims2.darkbb.com
DaisyMae12

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help   Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:05 pm

Fiath-x-x-x- wrote:
If any one has had the InTeenimater or some thing similar im shure im not the only one anoyed that there isnt one for AL so......... if any one knows a hack to get sim teens pregerz that is compatable with apartment life PLZ Post it here!!!!!!!!!
It realy sucks with out it!!!!!!!!!!

Help me please.

I'm sure Jase is a lot more annoyed that he lost a years worth of work. Not only on this mod, but on other projects as well.

The link you were given is to a beta version of an AL inteen. It is very close to being completed. Do not ask for help in the beta thread. That thread is for those of us willing to test and report back with problems so madcat can fix them.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly

PostSubject: Re: Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help   Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Thanks DaisyMae!

In other words, either wait for it to be fixed, or look around for another hack. Squinge or maybe Carrigon would be good ones to try.....
Back to top Go down
slimsimsts

slimsimsts

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help   Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:52 pm

I've always have very good luck with sims2livings teen woo hoo mod

http://www.simtosim.com/

it has mesh for teen pregnancy so they look pregnant,and there's nothing to adjust or fiddle wih, it's also compatable with Jokerswild's animations, all of chris hatch's stuff and even the Xsims positions

I've played it for over a year, onlyconflicts I know of are with the closer family mod, it disables pregnancy for teens, and for whatever reasons, teens won't woo hoo in a closet, but everywhere else works perfect

it also enables an adult/teen relationship

it's a pay item ($3.95) but ya know where you can get it for free (wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly

PostSubject: Re: Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help   Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:17 pm

http://www.simbology.com/mods/index.php?dir=inteen/inteenimater/&sort=date&order=desc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help   Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apartment life Pregnant teens!!!! Help
Page 1 of 1