Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Sims: Bustin' Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

The Sims: Bustin' Out Empty
PostSubject: The Sims: Bustin' Out   The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:14 am

The Sims: Bustin' Out Ps2-na-front

The franchise has returned to the consoles for the second time in The Sims Bustin' Out!

* Gameplay - Create a character and explore 16 new areas, whilst working your way up a career path (including four new ones: Gangster, Athlete, Mad Scientist, and Fashion Victim). Play the game together with a friend in 2-player mode.
* New Objects and Social Moves - New console-exclusive objects include the DJ Booth, Climbing Wall, and Sim-Eating Plant. New social moves to try out include French Kiss, Pull Finger, and Dirty Dance.
* New Characters - Watch out for new characters like Bing Bling the party animal.
* Improved Graphics - Sleek new graphics and several new animations.
* Multi-Platform - Available for the GameCube, PS2, Xbox, GBA, and N-Gage.

The Sims Bustin' Out is the second title in The Sims console series. Bustin' Out was released for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, Game Boy Advance and N-Gage in the fourth quarter of 2003. As the title suggests, Sims can get out of the house to visit other locations such as Shiny Things Lab or Casa Caliente. There are two modes. Bust Out Mode which has mission based gameplay and Freeplay Mode which is open-ended gameplay very much like the original The Sims PC game. It was the first Sims game to not be on the PC. The PlayStation 2 version also features the option to play online, though EA no longer supports it.

Gameplay

In the console version, Malcolm Landgraab is going around the neighborhood, repossessing items in return for unpaid rent. The player's objective is to complete each career track, unlock and buy back everyone's many possessions, and become rich enough to evict Malcolm from his mansion and move their own Sim in.

The Game Boy Advance and N-Gage version puts the player's Sim in a place called "SimValley" for summer holiday. Like the console version, GBA/N-Gage version gameplay is objective-based - every time the player completes a series of tasks, the game is allowed to progress. In this game, there are no furnishing objects to unlock. Instead, the player must complete all tasks to unlock new houses. Deviating from the "point-and-click" selection process heretofore used in every Sims title, this version allows the user to control their Sim directly, using the GBA's directional pad.

In both versions, there are various locations that Sims may visit throughout the course of the game. As Sims advance through the game, new areas become accessible. In the console version, new social interactions may be learned at a particular location. In the GBA version, new mini-games may be unlocked in certain areas. In the N-Gage version, new mini-games (jobs for the Sims)will be unlocked progressively when certain tasks are done. Also Sims can collect three cartridges from various locations and play these black and white classic games (Snakes etc) on the Sims's mobile phone.

Last edited by Skye on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

The Sims: Bustin' Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims: Bustin' Out   The Sims: Bustin' Out I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:26 am

Must add my review of this, and commentary.

I love this game! Even after all this time, I still come back to it-just for the fun of it! It is the first sims game I played, and it is my favorite by far!!

It is here that we are introduced to the two main names in the simming universe. Malcom Landgrabb, and The Goth Family. Although they are not the same in this game.

Bella and Mortimer Goth are together; and they haven't had their children as yet. They are also both in the movie business. (not the science one he is in in the Sims 2)
This Malcom must be a forefather to the one in sims 2, thus the number behind the name. I cannot picture Dudley or Mimi having such a child. Mimi Landgrabb is more interested in Shopping and partying, whereas Dudley is more interested in partying and 'other pursuits' shall we say?

The rest of the residents are different, but that's what makes the game so interesting. You start off living at home with 'Mom' who's recently divorced from Landgrabb; and suddenly ol' Landgrabb is busy snatching up each and every goodie that is important to the residents of this little town.

You must build up your skills, as well as your motives, then get a job and move out-depending on the job you take you will end up moving in with either Dudley or Mimi.

There are many challenges along the way, and as you move up, gain more friends and skills you get promotions. Eventually you move out from those houses, and into another one to get to the next level; finally ending with you taking over Mr. Landgrabb's mansion, and being the most famous sim in town-at the top of your chosen career!
Back to top Go down

The Sims: Bustin' Out
Page 1 of 1