Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Moon Cast! Updated as Found!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Cast! Updated as Found!   New Moon Cast! Updated as Found! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Am scooping E! news online right now! Have info on New Moon. I know, have already posted them a couple times-thought I'd best put them all in one area!
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b103375_dakota_fanning_takes_shine_new_moon.html

New Moon Scoop: Heidi Is a Supermodel!
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b106081_new_moon_scoop_heidi_supermodel.html
Wed., Mar. 25, 2009 1:19 PM PDT by Marc Malkin
New Moon has its Heidi.

I can exclusively reveal that Canadian supermodel Noot Seear has won the coveted role of the beautiful human bait in the Twilight sequel.

Heidi is described in Stephenie Meyer's novel as a "fisher" who brings humans to the Volturi vampires to eat. She has "exceptional, unforgettable" beauty, which includes stunning legs, long hair and violet eyes.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b103375_dakota_fanning_takes_shine_new_moon.html
It's official: Dakota Fanning is sinking her teeth into New Moon.

Nearly two months after it leaked out that the actress was in negotiations to star in Twilight's would-be blockbuster sequel comes word that Fanning will indeed take on the role of the vampiric Jane in the next installment of the Stephenie Meyer franchise.

The deceptively angelic-looking and of course immortal Jane, a member of the ancient Italian clan of vampires known as the Volturi, enters the frame when Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and his broody, squeal-inducing coif make their way over to Italy in the wake of...well, what can only be described as a spoiler alert.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2009/04/13/Michael-Sheen-joins-New-Moon-cast/UPI-86901239633072/

Entertainment News
Michael Sheen joins 'New Moon' cast

LOS ANGELES, April 13 (UPI) -- Welsh-born actor Michael Sheen has joined the cast of the "Twilight" sequel "New Moon."

Sheen, 40, is best known for his roles in the films "Frost/Nixon" and "The Queen," as well as two installments of the "Underworld" franchise.

E! News said the actor is set to play Aro, leader of the Volturi vampire coven, in "New Moon," which is to hit theaters this fall.
Back to top Go down

New Moon Cast! Updated as Found!
Page 1 of 1