Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Some New Places, some old faces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Some New Places, some old faces Empty
PostSubject: Some New Places, some old faces   Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Here is a beautiful sims site for you to look at:
Some New Places, some old faces WeddingThemePoster2http://www.theisleofcatarinasims.com/index.php
You will find many new creations in this site. We hope you will give them a look-see!

Some bad news:

We are not sure what has happened with the site, but www.sapphiresims2.com is down. If you need anything, perhaps I can help you out. I can look up the stuff, or maybe create something for you.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some New Places, some old faces   Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Okay, so sapphiresims2 is up--BUT--they won't allow me access to my stuff, nor even let me SEE anything on site!

Now this is very wrong, and I don't understand why they are doing it. I have written to two of them asking the why's of the thing, with no answer. I ended up just telling them to get my stuff out of there. They have yet to do this, and I asked about a week ago.

Ah well, I have friends who have helped me get my downloads, and you can find them on www.insimenator.org or at the above linked catarinasims!!!! Yeah, they allowed me to put my stuff up over there. The people are very nice as well, so give them a look=see!

hugs, and have a great day! hehe
Skye devil
Back to top Go down
MARTHA63

MARTHA63

Female
Number of posts : 20
Humor : uh, yes?
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Some New Places, some old faces   Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Sorry you had such troubles, sweetie. But I am VERY glad your creations live on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theisleofcatarinasims.com
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some New Places, some old faces   Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks hon. And I'm very happy that you and the gang have made a new home for them!
hugs,
Skye udawoman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some New Places, some old faces   Some New Places, some old faces I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some New Places, some old faces
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woohoo Sims 2 :: Welcome To WooHoo Sims 2 :: Sims 2 Stuff :: Links To Other Wonderful Sites!-
Jump to: