Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sims 4 Information!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Sims 4 Information! Empty
PostSubject: Sims 4 Information!   Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:36 am

The Sims 4 is an upcoming life simulation game. It will be the fourth installment in The Sims series. Electronic Arts announced the game on May 6, 2013, and it is scheduled to be released for Microsoft Windows on September 2, 2014.[1] A Mac release has been confirmed, but a date not announced, and there are currently no plans for a console release.[2]surf 

The game has the same concept as its predecessor, The Sims 3. Players control their Sims in various activities and form relationships. The game, like the rest of the series, does not have a defined final goal; gameplay is nonlinear. The Create a Sim and Build Mode tools have been redesigned to allow more versatility when creating game content. Emotional state plays a larger role in gameplay than in previous games in the series, with effects on social interaction, user interface, and personality.[citation needed]

On August 20, 2013, The Sims 4 was revealed via gameplay demo and release trailer at Gamescom. Previews of the building and character creation systems debuted earlier in 2014. Additional game footage and the release date were revealed at the Electronic Entertainment Expo on June 9, 2014.[1]
 clap 
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Sims 4 Information! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims 4 Information!   Sims 4 Information! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am

Gameplay[edit]

The Sims 4 is built upon the same concept as its predecessors. Players control their own Sims' activities and relationships in a manner similar to real life. The gameplay is open-ended and does not have a defined goal. New to this iteration, Sims will be able to do multiple tasks at once, such as talking and strolling at the same time.[3] Traits, actions, and social conduct combine to influence the emotions, personality, and later actions of Sims. Emotional state is reflected in the user interface and in the Sims' expressions.[4] Characters with a higher skill set can mentor peers with lower skills to provide faster skill leveling.[5]

New methods of demise have been included in the game, including death by laughter.[6]

The Create a Sim tool has been redesigned to allow manipulation of Sims' physical features by clicking and dragging the body part.[7] The ability to customize a Sim's voice, walking style, and preset a clothing style has been added. Combinations of traits aggregate to create a hidden trait that is available to only Sims with that set of traits.[8]

Willow Creek and Oasis Springs are included as the default neighborhoods in The Sims 4. Oasis Springs is set in a desert oasis, while Willow Creek showcases gardens and hills as part of its terrain.[9]

Build mode includes the ability to place predesigned rooms and then modify them, add foundations after a home has been built, place all windows simultaneously, and reshape windows.[10] Rooms and houses can be moved as a whole after completion.[11]

Players can import Sims, lots, and rooms from a user-generated database. The downloaded Sims retain their custom personalities and emotions as before they were uploaded.[12] Shared rooms and houses can be also be moved as a whole with all original objects.[5]
Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Information!
Page 1 of 1