Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sims 4 FAQ's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Sims 4 FAQ's Empty
PostSubject: Sims 4 FAQ's   Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:39 am

Frequently Asked Questions
Here's the Link for You!
http://www.thesims.com/faq#what-are-the-PC-minimum-system-requirements

What is The Sims™ 4?
The Sims 4 is the only game where new Sims with unique personalities open up deep, rich, and sometimes weird possibilities in the stories you create. For the first time, it’s not about what they are, it’s about who they are, and they come to life through our brand new creative tools that are powerful, tactile, and easy to use. And, brand new to The Sims 4, players can share their creations with other players directly in the game with our all-new Gallery. The result is a stimulating new gameplay experience that powers a new era for The Sims.
When will The Sims 4 be available? The Sims 4 will be available for PC starting September 2.
What platform is The Sims 4 available on? The Sims 4 will be available for PC.
Will The Sims 4 be available on Mac? We are currently focused on the PC version. We have no updates on Mac at this time.
What languages are supported in The Sims 4? The Sims 4 will support English, German, French, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, and Korean.
What is the Gallery? The Gallery lets you browse, share, and download new content without ever leaving your game. Get inspired by rich content created by The Sims 4 community and add new experiences to your game.
Is a persistent online connection required to play The Sims 4? An internet connection is required to activate the game for the first time. However after that, a persistent online connection is not required to play The Sims 4.
Does The Sims 4 require an Origin™ client to play? Yes. You will need an Origin™ account to install and register The Sims 4. Once installed, you don't need to be online to play.
Will I be able to bring any of my Sims or content from The Sims 3 into The Sims 4? No. The Sims 4 is built upon an entirely new technology. The content from The Sims 3 will not be transferable to The Sims 4.
Will I be able to use SimPoints to purchase additional content in The Sims 4?SimPoints will not be supported by The Sims 4, but will continue to be a form of payment for The Sims 3 content in The Sims 3 Store.
What is the rating for The Sims 4? The Sims 4 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB.

What are the PC minimum system requirements for The Sims 4?
 bow REQUIRED: Internet connection required for product activation.

OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1

PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent) MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM

HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games

DVD-ROM: DVD ROM drive required for installation only

VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better

SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible

DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible

INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
Who are some of the people that are making The Sims 4? The Sims 4 is in development at The Sims Studio in Redwood City, and the team making the game is comprised by veterans whose experience dates back to the inception of the franchise. We have folks like Robi Kauker, Lyndsay Pearson and Kevin Gibson who have been with the series since the beginning.
Where can I go to find the latest information about The Sims 4? You can visit  www.TheSims.com to stay up to date with the latest information.  devil
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Sims 4 FAQ's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims 4 FAQ's   Sims 4 FAQ's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am

This means that low end computers will be able to play as well!
I got my hands on a copy of the Sims 4 Demo, and it is very easy to put these little fellers into a person you can recognize!
If you wish to learn more about these, you can find all kinds of video on www.youtube.com  hi-five woohoo 
Back to top Go down

Sims 4 FAQ's
Page 1 of 1