Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* Empty
PostSubject: The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff*   The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:19 am

Must-Have Architecture Stuff to Create Mansions and Gardens for your Sims!

Design impressive estates and meticulous gardens for your Sims with three all-new architectural styles. Infuse your Sims' mansion with the intricate beauty of new Moroccan designs, add a touch of retro-modern style with stately and new Art Deco elements, or build in the imposing new Second Empire style. With a host of new architectural and landscaping items to choose from, your Sims mansions will look more stunning than ever!

*Requires The Sims 2, The Sims 2 Special DVD Edition, The Sims 2 Holiday Edition, or The Sims 2 Deluxe to play.

Last edited by Skye on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff*   The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:26 am

Looks like they are wetting our appetites for another stuff pack, doesn't it? This is the 9th one, and probably the last they will create for Sims 2. Next will come all new stuff for Sims 3, but currently we have this one to wait for on November 14, 2008. See the link for pictures to drool over here

Re-create your Sims homes into luxurious mansions with all-new items. Add new character to your Sims estates with exotic columns, stunning new archways, chic ceiling fans, sweeping grand staircases, and beautifully designed windows, and doors.

Completely re-invent your Sims' gardens with a colorful foundation of flower beds and shrubs including delicate irises, cheerful daylilies, and bright sunflowers.

Choose from three new architectural themes to re-imagine and re-make the exteriors of your Sims' estates.

* Moroccan-Transform your Sims� homes into imposing Moroccan palaces with lush gardens.

* Art Deco-Build luxury estates that are classic yet bold with this glamorous "Old Hollywood" style.

* Second Empire-Create grand manors and sculpted landscapes with this romantic and elegant theme.

Last edited by Skye on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dollface
Admin
dollface

Female
Number of posts : 161
Location : 17th centuary England, looking through the eyes of a young woman named Isabella
Humor : sarcastic / dry
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff*   The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:12 am

screams like a girl and virtual hugs everyone ... now THIS is on my shopping list
Back to top Go down
http://wowlostsouls.freeforums.org
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff*   The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:50 pm

HAHAHAHA! Well now yer hunny knows what to get you to surprise you! (Mine would not even want to hear the word 'sims' just before we left him. And when we visit him (shorty has visitation every other weekend with him), he still doesn't want to hear it!

I'm waiting. I want to see more pictures, and you know I'll probably get the silly thing too! Didn't stop me before! One of my 'guilty pleasures' (I'm a closet Sims 2 collector--oh MY)! *Also screams like a banshee over the prospect of another sp---this one will make my yards look beeeeutafullllll!!!!!

LOL flyzapper
hugs,
Skye
Back to top Go down
dollface
Admin
dollface

Female
Number of posts : 161
Location : 17th centuary England, looking through the eyes of a young woman named Isabella
Humor : sarcastic / dry
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff*   The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:12 am

lol .. your worse than me skye and you know it :P

glyns opinion on the sims is simple lol ... if im playing sims 2 at least im not in wow :P
Back to top Go down
http://wowlostsouls.freeforums.org
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff*   The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:44 am

Yeah, kicking his butt in the game, right???

Um yeahhhh, OKAY--I"M OUTED!!!! LOL LOL LOL I'm a horrendous sim aholic!!!! And download junkie!!!! You caught me!!! LOL

hugs n much,
Skye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff*   The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sims™ 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff*
Page 1 of 1