Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

How do YOU play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

How do YOU play? Empty
PostSubject: How do YOU play?   How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Come on, you know you want to tell us all here....

Do you make sims to represent your 'ex', then run them through the ropes? Check to see how much torture they can take? muahahahaha

Do you make that 'superstar' or your significant other, then proceed with the romance?

Do you become a building maniac, to see how you can create? And make all those walls and floors to match your themes?
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

How do YOU play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do YOU play?   How do YOU play? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:22 pm

I can start this with my own experiences. I have been making them for so long that I haven't much experience with how they actually work in game. I have been having a hilarious time just watching them go through the experiences of everyday life.

One family I made just kept having babies, one after another. One lady had nothing but boys. She was the only female in the family!

I have been practicing different legacies. The Royal Kingdom one is the one I keep starting, but have yet to really get going. real life tends to interfere often....

I write stories with my game, too. I have 'a night in the stars' I wrote up for everyone to enjoy. And I'm planning on another one-am making the outfits for it right now to put in it later. There are lots of characters in these, so it's a work in progress/process.

I LOVED when MAGIC finally came out, and we could have witches!!! And when I found the hacks to make each kind of creature I celebrated! I put each creature into a house I made.

So, there is lots to do with these games....with lots more possibilities for the future---I won't be getting Sims 3, so this will do me fine for now! And for some time to come!

So how do you play??

hugs,
Skye
saber
Back to top Go down

How do YOU play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woohoo Sims 2 :: Welcome To WooHoo Sims 2 :: A funny thing happened On The Way to Simsville....-
Jump to: