Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

You Know You're A Simmaddict when...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

You Know You're A Simmaddict when... Empty
PostSubject: You Know You're A Simmaddict when...   You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 am

I just love these! And had to add them to our forum!

YOU KNOW YOU"RE A SIMMADDICT when......

You see a house, and start planning how you can make it into a house for your sims.....

You do something REALLY stupid, and your first reaction is to pause and exit the game so it isn't saved.....

You start dreaming, and when you walk into a house in that dream you see all your friends in there, simmified!
Back to top Go down
dollface
Admin
dollface

Female
Number of posts : 161
Location : 17th centuary England, looking through the eyes of a young woman named Isabella
Humor : sarcastic / dry
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're A Simmaddict when...   You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:06 pm

haha yeah :)

i dont know about sim addict - but you know your a WOW addict when ur on a train going past a beach and turn to your husband and say - "it looks odd with no murlocs" lol (yes - true story >.<)
Back to top Go down
http://wowlostsouls.freeforums.org
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're A Simmaddict when...   You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:47 pm

ROFLMBO LOL LOL ROFLMBO
Back to top Go down
MARTHA63

MARTHA63

Female
Number of posts : 20
Humor : uh, yes?
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're A Simmaddict when...   You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:07 am

My 4 year old granddaughter is already a sim-addict. She can speak and act out sim actions... OK, my daughters and I can too, who am I kidding....
OK and sometimes I dream I am a Sim, and I relate real life things to sims as well... Alright... I need serious help..I know this....
Back to top Go down
http://www.theisleofcatarinasims.com
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're A Simmaddict when...   You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:06 pm

LOL Martha!

.....when you find yourself humming the tune from one of the games. Or, worse yet, you find yourself trying to find the music to the game so you can listen to it on your way to work!!!

.....when you are at work and you find that everyone else in the office (or most of them) is a 'simmer' too (imagine all the work Not getting done.... LOL )

.....when you feel so bummed out that the sims 2 has ended with all it's expansion/stuff packs, and you wish you could do it all over again. Find the thrill of a new game to play/create with/for.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're A Simmaddict when...   You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:02 pm

.....When you spend most of your 'simming' time, trying to find clothing for your sims!!! (I guess this makes up for the shopping I myself can't afford to do for myself---LOL)

.....When your real time shopping trips are replaced by your virtual ones (hey, it's free, and there's soooooo much variety online!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're A Simmaddict when...   You Know You're A Simmaddict when... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Know You're A Simmaddict when...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woohoo Sims 2 :: Welcome To WooHoo Sims 2 :: A funny thing happened On The Way to Simsville....-
Jump to: