Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystique
Admin
Mystique

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars   Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Hello there Members,

I was cruising the site the past couple days, and make a discovery. I am very sorry to say that I need to say this to you all. Your avatars need to be rated G, or at least PG.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SEMI-NAKED AVATAR THAT OFFENDED SOME OF YOU HERE. It was in poor taste for this site, and I'm sorry.

This means no nudity. Not even a suggestive hint of it, thank you very much. It's a shame that I had to mention it, since when everyone signed in they knew this was a place for 11's and up.

It is meant to be a place for kids to play, as well as adults---so keep it clean here.

If there's a doubt, read my signature-that should answer all questions.

Thank you,
*Mystique*

(We have already covered the usernames part-to keep that clean-so I'm sure I don't need to explain that part again)
Back to top Go down
https://woohoosims2.darkbb.com
Mystique
Admin
Mystique

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars   Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:18 pm

We have our first ban, unfortunately

BANNED: The user Roxxy has been banned for 7 days.

After being warned about her avatar needing to be PG rated. Against her better judgement, she has decided to do this anyway. As site owner, I do apologize for this users' behavior.
Back to top Go down
https://woohoosims2.darkbb.com

Hello there, *Mystique* here-Your Avatars
Page 1 of 1