Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!!   WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:59 am

A great big welcome to you all! Can you believe we have 255 people in here??? That means that we must be doing something you all like!!! We are so happy to see such an interest in this site!!!

Please, feel free to check out all the areas; make yourselves at home! Discuss all the things you want, and start some conversation in the gossip area! That area was to be like a message area, and we hope you all take full advantage of it!!!

WELCOME!!!! And we hope you enjoy your stay at woohoosims2.

A bit of trivia on this site, and where it came from.....it's one of those "You know your a sims 2 addict when...." "You wake up in the morning and say Woohoo! It's time to play sims 2!!!!" So we called this site woohoo sims 2! How's that !!!!

I've been away a bit more than usual. I have a new addiction (to add to the list). I just finished the second book New Moon, from the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer. If you've read these, and you're a fan, you've come to realize how big the fandom has become with these. Thousands of rabid fans are waiting for the movie to come out on November 21-THIS November 21st!!!
Anyways, I have been busy making sims with my buddies Martha and Kopple on this site, in this area. http://sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=34533&c=1&page=1&pp=10 check it out, and see how they turned out!

hugs,
Skye pirate

Last edited by Skye on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:08 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
dollface
Admin
dollface

Female
Number of posts : 161
Location : 17th centuary England, looking through the eyes of a young woman named Isabella
Humor : sarcastic / dry
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!!   WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:29 am

WOOHOO 255 members! spot on!

(i am also here every day but a little preoccupied with new expansions for both sims 2 and wow lol#')[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
http://wowlostsouls.freeforums.org
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!!   WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Hey Dollface, bestest buddy, do you want to help a gal out??? Maybe take on one or two of these sims, eh? LOL (If we just get the main characters before it comes out, folks will be happy I think)
hugs and sorry I missed your message before....I'm such a dork sometimes!!! LOL
Skye
Back to top Go down
dollface
Admin
dollface

Female
Number of posts : 161
Location : 17th centuary England, looking through the eyes of a young woman named Isabella
Humor : sarcastic / dry
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!!   WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:57 pm

i really wish i could help out skye Sad atm i have sooo many ppl trying to grab my attention i've made a vow not to commit to anything for a few weeks and get my other promises kept first

sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
http://wowlostsouls.freeforums.org
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!!   WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:02 pm

no prob! Im off again...only got two weeks, and all those sims to do..... LOL
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!!   WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:27 pm

Hello again to you all! I updated the first message, having seen how many people have joined since I saw the list!

We are so excited to see that folks are enjoying this site! Glad you have joined, and are checking us out here! I hope you find every thing that you have sought here.
pirate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!!   WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE 255 MEMBERS HERE! WELCOME!!!!
Page 1 of 1