Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Welcome to All New Members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Welcome to All New Members! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to All New Members!   Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:55 am

I am so happy to see that we have so many new members here!

Sims 2 has been a wonderful place, a wonderful feeling, and a way cool game to create for in the past few years. I have never lost my excitement over what I can do with the bodyshop part of this game. It amazes me how pliable it really is! artsy

In this site we have maintained a lot of the sites, and the places you can find downloads for this game. We have made sure we gave links, as well as credit for each one we've found for each of you, as well as us. (this came in handy when my own pc crashed on me because of a lightening storm that fried it)

Eventually I will be able to put up some more sims. I am working on them still--it's just that some of them take a bit more thought than others. All of my sims are only done with Bodyshop. I don't use a 'mask' to get the face closer to what the character looks like. Mine are like a painting-something I really enjoy doing, and I take my time with them so they look just right. (then I bug my sister no end til she gives me her opinion on the sim-if not for her I would have given up on some of these---lol) thewave

Anyhoo, I can still do tutorials and stuff if needed. Most of the stuff I get from sapphiresims2.com tutorials or basic programs like winrar. The sims 2 robofilmaid 3000 I got from modthesims.info and other stuff I try to list as I get them!

A major tip I can give you, if you're a newbie like I am (still!). The multi-painting is a major help to me. Especially if the sim is preggers!

Well, happy simming, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to post anywhere add whatever you like to the site (add your little flair to any part you like!), and just have a good time!!!! grave
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Welcome to All New Members! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All New Members!   Welcome to All New Members! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Once again, am happy to welcome all the new members to this site! We are so happy you have joined us, and will tell your friends about this fun place!

I hope you find all the things on here that you need for your game. If you don't, then we will do what we can to find it for you!

Happy Simming,
Skye
Back to top Go down

Welcome to All New Members!
Page 1 of 1