Woohoo Sims 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Sims 2 site. It is for tutorials, pictures, links, and more fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "The Monopoly Game Town" Building Contest of 2016
The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am by d_dgjdhh

» Sims 4 Information!
The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am by Skye

» Sims 4 FAQ's
The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am by Skye

» NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (Sims 2 TV Pilot Episode)
The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am by d_dgjdhh

» NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am by d_dgjdhh

» Found a 'New' Site
The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm by Skye

» Wonderful News On Josh!!!
The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm by Skye

» Some New Places, some old faces
The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm by Skye

» New Surprises In Store
The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm by MARTHA63

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Urbz: Sims in the City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

The Urbz: Sims in the City Empty
PostSubject: The Urbz: Sims in the City   The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:30 am

The Urbz: Sims in the City The_Urbz_-_Sims_in_the_City_Coverar

The Urbz: Sims in the City is a video game for the GameCube, PlayStation 2, and Xbox consoles, as well as the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS portable systems. It is the third Sims game for video game consoles and is the second Sims game not to be released on PC. The next release for consoles and handhelds was the console port of The Sims 2.

Hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas provided several music scores for the game, which have also been translated into Simlish. Members of the group would also appear as guest Urbz in the game

Console gameplay

The objective of the console games is to go to each of nine Districts and build their reputation (called "Rep", in-game). Rep is a measure of how popular a character is; as a character gains more reputation, they gain access to larger apartments and different Districts. In the end, the character will have the largest apartment and be able to visit any of the Districts.

In addition to gaining Rep, the player must also make sure that his or her character has its needs fulfilled, and to increase the character's skills by playing mini-games. The amount of money sims can make at the various jobs in each of the districts is determined by what skills they've leveled up. As you progress through the game, you will get messages for rent, from Darius, the sim with the highest rep in the city, and get programmed messages to your XAM. Also other challenges like helping Sims (or Urbz) get money from people or taking pictures of Urbz.

The player will be given different tasks depending on the District they're in. The tasks are varied in nature, including fuliflling needs, furnishing an apartment, building reputation, mastering a job, making friends, tagging an object, and helping others.

Handheld gameplay

The handheld versions are played as an adventure game and require the player to complete missions to advance. The goal of the Nintendo DS and GBA versions is to complete the five missions. Like the other games of The Sims franchise, Urbz have eight basic needs.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 494
Humor : Silly and sometimes sly
Registration date : 2008-07-17

The Urbz: Sims in the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urbz: Sims in the City   The Urbz: Sims in the City I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:37 am

Once again, here is my commentary of the game.

Loved it! It has much in it to really keep you busy-keeps you hoppin' all through it! My daughter plays it all the time as well. This one, like the Bustin' Out one, are both 2 player-so you both can work your way through the game.

You can start in any of the 'neighborhoods' you wish, and work up skills in this one as well. In this one you won't be doing a lot of book learning, as in BO, but you have machinery that will give you quite the workout.

You dance, you do odd jobs, you 'up' your skills to get the better job.

At midnight you meet the 'current' popular dude, who will give you different 'interactions' to use on other sims to gain respect and popularity in each neighborhood.

Loved to play this one, kind of cool all the interactions, all the things you get to do in this one.

Best of all, I loved the music. It's ALL Black Eyed Peas, but they have a lot of variety in their music they choose-so you never get bored with it! It's great! I had to run out and get their CD after hearing them in this game!
Back to top Go down

The Urbz: Sims in the City
Page 1 of 1